Discussions

The Physician

「the physician」的圖片搜尋結果Stephan Rabold / UFA-Cinema GmbH

The Physician is not about mental illness, but is a journey of Rob to become a physician. Rob disguises to be a  Jew for studying at the school which is only allowed Muslims and Jews. I enjoyed the journey of Rob, he grows step by step under the tribulations.

Shutter Island

相關圖片

For Shutter Island, I have watched it before. The background of this story is a hospital of a island. Teddy Daniels has schizophrenia, his second personality is Andrew Laeddis who is a killer. The scene shown above is impressive for me, the show up of this character makes a horror atmosphere throughout the whole movie.

Strange Voice

「strange voices movie」的圖片搜尋結果

Strange Voice referred to a mental illness called schizophrenia. Nikki Glover is a common girl who is bright, confident and glorious. She has a family with happiness. After she enters the college, Nikki can hear voices from her father’s computer. She starts becoming cracked.

Darkness Visible

「unholy ghost」的圖片搜尋結果

Darkness Visible is a chapter from Unholy Ghost. This story is a memoir by Willian Styron. Styron talked about the relationship between the society and disorder; and the connection between the drug and alcohol abuse and depression.